Monday, November 8, 2010

prepairing for next clinic

Harri and I will leave this Friday for the ABR clinic is Sydney. Hope to have a good report for you all on our return.

I was away last weekend at a family wedding in Cairns, while Harri spent the weekend with his mother and brothers. I was difficult for me to be away from Harri and not his carer, I felt at times, that I was out of place. It was made all the more difficult because, Harri has had some difficulty breathing in a couple of incidents. The doctors are not sure what is causing it and are at a loss to recommend a treatment. It may be a result of his recently discovered condition, tracheomalacia or a complicated change in seizure. At the moment we need to just watch him more closely.

Regards for now Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment